Dr. Rakesh Kumar Sharma
Neuro Science Department
Department of Micro-Neurosurgery
Neurosurgery comprises of surgery of the brain, spine, spinal cord and peripheral nerves. With the advancement of operating microscopes, neurosurgeons can now perform complex brain surgeries.
Chronic conditions like Trigeminal Neuralgia which requires lifelong medication, can now be cured with Micro-Neuro surgery. Complex tumours have been eradicated without any damage to the brain or any other part. Complex tumours in elderly patients have also been treated successfully. Such outcomes are possible only with Dhanwantari Hospital's team of skilled & dedicated surgeons, nursing & paramedical staff, and regular trainings.
- KARL ZEISS OPMI-vario model Microscope (One of the best operating microscope in the world)
- Valleylab diathermy machine
- Xenon overhead operating lights
- Maquet remote operated O.T. Table
- Post operative neurosurgery ICU back up
- World class emergency room
meet our doctors
Dr. Tarun Dasoth
Dr. R S Mittal (Senior Neurosurgeon)
Dr. Rakesh Kumar Sharma (Consultant Brain and Spine Surgeon)
(Mch, Neuro Surgery)